Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving


UPDATE:

A while ago I talked about a posting blitz and I wanted to apologize that it has not happened yet. In early December our youngest son severely broke his arm. Two surgeries later he is doing much better but it did put me behind in updating about the CityFarm. I have a passion for preparedness and living off the land.....I am excited to continuing to share this passion with you. Thank you for being loyal readers!



I know that it has been quite a while since my last post and I apologize. So much has been happening here at the CityFarm that I have felt overwhelmed but grateful. A posting blitz and updated pictures are on there way in the next few days. I will update all harvest tallies as well.

Thank you for your support and patience while I took some time to catch up on things around the farm. We are very grateful this Thanksgiving for all of our family and friends. You are our world and will always be in our thoughts, hearts and prayers.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment